- Home Page
- Mid-level Practitioners
- MRI/Ultrasound Fusion Biopsy
- Patient Portal
- Patient Info
- Contact Us
- Eagle River
- Please arrive with a comfortably full bladder
- Your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Physician referral forms if required by insurance
- A list of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking - Please include your dose and frequency
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Any recent x-rays or test results
Alaska Urology is a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, MultiPlan/Beechstreet and Aetna and accepts most major insurance plans. As a courtesy, we do bill insurance, but your co-pay is required at the time of service. Anything not covered by your insurance is your responsibility.
For any patient billing issues, please call (907) 563-3103 for the Anchorage office and (907) 745-9300 for the Palmer office. Our billing department may be handling other calls, so please leave a message with your contact information and we will promptly return your call.
Questions regarding your coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Please complete one of the following forms to request medical records from our office:
Release of Information - use this form if you want to request your records be sent to another entity.
Patient Requesting Access to Their Medical Record - use this form if you are requesting a copy of your own medical record.
Please complete the following packet of forms based on whether the patient is an adult patient or a pediatric patient: