- Home Page
- Physician Assistants
- Patient Portal
- Patient Info
- Contact Us
What To Bring To Your Appointment
- Please arrive with a comfortably full bladder
- Your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Physician referral forms if required by insurance
- A list of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking - Please include your dose and frequency
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Any recent x-rays or test results
Insurance and Payment Information
Alpine Urology is a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, MultiPlan/Beechstreet and Aetna and accepts most major insurance plans. As a courtesy, we do bill insurance, but your co-pay is required at the time of service. Anything not covered by your insurance is your responsibility.
For any patient billing issues, please call (907) 563-3103. Our billing department may be handling other calls, so please leave a message with your contact information and we will promptly return your call.
Questions regarding your coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Medical Records Requests
Please complete the following to request medical records from our office:
New Patient Forms:
Please complete the following packet of forms based on whether the patient is an adult patient or a pediatric patient: